Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Recent Excitement

Lindsey and her Mom spent some time enjoying the warm weather and the flowers on Temple Square.






Lindsey and I volunteered to be bike marshalls for the SLC Marathon Bike Tour this year. We did it two years ago and really enjoyed it. We found out that you can volunteer as bike marshalls, save $90, and still enjoy the ride! I know we look awesome all decked out in our bike gear (helmet included.) I'm sure it helped that we had to wake up at 4:00 Saturday morning...


4 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I am just now getting into cycling and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I am going on a 60 miles ride at the end of May. Any suggestions?

The temple pictures are beautiful.

Andrea said...

you guys do look awesome in your bike gear! :) that is so fun that you got to spend time at temple square with your mom, lindsey! the pictures are beautiful!

Monica said...

Hard core biker! You go girl! I love it!

greg said...

You know, I knew there was a reason I don't bike, it is that 4AM stuff that doesn't work for me.....You two are harecore, or crazy...