Saturday, May 2, 2009

How could I forget!

Make sure to scroll down through the next post as it is new but I totally forgot to write about my alumni rugby game! Nothing exciting to report but it was a blast! Luckily the weather turned out ok for the game because as we were driving into Logan there was 4 inches of snow in the canyon and it was snowing pretty good in Logan. It was fun to see all my old teamates!

4 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

So fun! Did you play the current team? Who won?

Breona said...

WAHOO! I can't believe you have been a "stalker" for this long and never commented. What's with that? Well, Now I'm in the world of Lindsey and Jace. So I can do the same. Haha Good to see you and finally get a little glimpse of what youre up to. How fun to play an alumni game. I know you, Erika and Sara Gilmore. We went to highschool together. Crazy.

Mandi said...

Hey Linds! It sounds like so much fun! You are awesome! I miss seeing and hanging out with you! We are moving to Boise in June, so if you are ever up visiting your family you will have to let me know so we can get together!

Sam and Lacey said...

I am so glad you found me!