Sunday, June 5, 2011

A week in the life of a new born.

Monday:  There are lots of people here to hold me.  I have no time to be unhappy or cry.  Some of them sounds familiar, I think I may know them.

Tuesday:  I was put in a seat for 15 minutes with no one holding me, have they forgotten about me already?  I have gas, it kind of bugs me. 

Wednesday:  I can make lots of noises.  No matter what's happening if I make enough of them someone will come stare at me.  Those that come look kind of familiar, I think I've seen them before.  I have gas, it's kind of embarrasing.

Thursday:  I'm pretty confident today.  I think I'll just chill and see what happens.  I wonder if these people that stare at me will freak out if I just don't make any noises.  I have gas.  I'm really popular, whenever I go anywhere people want to touch me. 

Friday:  I have gas.  My hair is kind of messed up today.  I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  I think I'll cry.  I have gas.  Those people are still here, I think I must know them.  I went hiking today, I'm fine with it as long as I'm moving but it kind of bothers me when we stop, I think I'll cry.  Someone was reading to me today, I don't understand it at all.  Maybe when I'm older.

Saturday:  I am so good looking. I can't think of any other reason why these people would just stare at me all day.  It smells like grass and there are lots of loud sounds outside.  I get to just sit by the window, but I notice if I make some noises someone comes running in.  As soon as they come in I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep, it's pretty funny, they're so gullible.

Sunday:  I love Sunday.  I get to sleep in and then I get a three hour solid nap with someone holding me and a constant drone of people talking in the background.  Lots of people come up and talk to me and want to look at me, I'm so good looking.  I went hiking again today.  Those two people were there again, I guess that's okay, they seem nice.  I think I must know them.  I have gas.  Someone pulled my hair today,  I think it may have been me.










4 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

He is so good looking. I wish I could be there to stare at him too. And Lyndz, you are already out hiking? Superwoman!

Andrea said...

Hahaha! That was a cute narrative! He is SO handsome :) I hope things are going good for you three. And I agree with Maren...you are superwoman Lindsey!

Mel said...

i LOVE this post. so funny! what a cutie. beckam pulls his hair too :)

Unknown said...

Okay, this is the FUNNIEST week of newborn life ever. Awesome.