Monday, February 23, 2009

A few pics

Here are a few pics from our recent trip to Island Park.  We had a blast!  Hopefully these pictures actually post like they are supposed to.  If not, well...use your imagination, I'm sure you've seen snow before.
 
 


It's the same Hotmail®. If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.

6 comments:

Monica said...

Beautiful pictures! Who's taking them. Great photography skills. Keep it up!

Andrea said...

it looks like you had a blast! island park is beautiful...you guys do such fun stuff!

Maren and Blake said...

What beautiful pictures! I wish we had somewhere to go like this.

Aubry said...

Hi Lindsey (and Jace)!
How come I didn't even know you have a blog? You guys go on so many fun adventures! I want to ski really bad even though I haven't been for like 4 years and I'm not that good. Maybe next year I could try it again.
Oh, and I had no idea that you still did anything with rugby, Lindsey. I remember that sport being pretty crazy. Anyway, you guys look like you are doing well. Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

Hey! We have been snowmobiling in Island Park, too! It's really fun.

Mandi said...

I hope you have an awesome birthday Lindsey! Also - I thought I had commented on this post already, but I haven't! It looks like you had a blast! Awesome pictures :)