
The stalwarts, we had a group we were planning on taking snowshoeing, but it ended up as just Lindsey, Sarah, and I. (Yes, we rock.)

We then headed up to Tamarack Ski Resort (near McCall, ID.) The pictures are a bit dark, but you get the idea. Thanks to the inversion we had great temps and sunshine. We spent the weekend boarding with Jimmi and Kaley. Lindsey's Dad also joined us for one day on the mountain as a re-inaugural run after he ended up with some hardware in his leg the last time he skied. We think he still likes us after we talked him into coming.

2 comments:
You guys always have so much fun. I would love to go snowboarding for one day. Your videos were fun.
Of course! Sister Winters...and yes we were in the MTC together and in the same mission. The first name things just threw me off I guess! We both know her, she is a cute girl! Tell her hi from us!
Post a Comment