As soon as the 24th festivities were finished I picked up Lindsey and whisked her off to exotic Burley, Idaho for the Spudman Triathlon. Despite the fact that we weren't sure if we rememberd how to swim, we had a great time. Yes, Lindsey beat me again. For some reason I like to lollygag along during triathlons. One of these days I'm going to have to get competitive...maybe later. Besides, Lindsey would probably get more competitive and still beat me.
The crew. We had a few people bail at the last moment, but we wouldn't let them bring us down. We had an awesome time. It was a little cooler than years past, and we all felt great afterwards. For those of you not familiar with my family: my brother Chad is in the red, and his wife Rebecca is in the black.
1 comment:
Active and busy are ever! I miss visiting with you Lyndz.
Post a Comment