Sunday, March 20, 2011

He's a fighter!

We haven't been awesome at taking photo's of my growing belly but we do have a few. This first one is from week 20. We had just found out that we were having a boy and Jace's first words were "Yes! We can get dirt bikes!" I started showing at the very first of December - this picture is from Christmas time.


This picture is a couple weeks after the last one - at 22 weeks. By this time he was starting to move so that Jace could feel him. That was fun.


Then I missed a couple weeks - ok maybe 10 and I became huge:).

This is today. If you are asking yourself - "Does she only have 1 kid in there?" I wouldn't be suprised - some people are bold enough to ask me that - ok alot of people. Don't you worry I make sure to let them know that at my appointment on Monday I was 31.5 weeks and I measured 31.5 cm.


Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I only have 1 pair of Maternity dress pants so I wear a lot of dresses to work and this is what I look like in a dress - oh well. The funny thing about wearing a dress is that he moves ALL THE TIME!! but when I am standing the bottom of my dress will ripple as he is moving around. Funny!


Like I said he is a fighter - we watched a 2.5 hr movie on Friday night and he moved the entire duration of it. He was moving like crazy before hand and then for like an hour afterwards. It could have been longer but I won't let him steal my sleep from me yet. Although he does have a tendency to wake Jace up at night!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

you look so cute!!! I can't wait to meet the lil' guy!

Andrea said...

CVongratulations Lindsey and Jace (I'm not sure we've told you yet)!!! What a cute belly! We can't wait to see the little guys! It's coming up soon :)

Maren and Blake said...

Don't listen to people, you don't look huge. You look good. Did you get my message yesterday? Your voicemail was acting funny. I tried calling because I miss you. Call me when you get a minute.

Mandi said...

I love pregnant bellies! You look great. I hope everything is going ok. I can't wait to see your little boy on a dirt bike! That will be awesome.

Kelly A. said...

Look at that belly!! So cute--I love it!! I am sooo excited to meet your little man! Yay for the Waddoups family!!!!!

Aubry said...

I really can't believe people's comments sometimes. I heard all the time how big I looked with Tatum, and I was like you, always measuring right on or even a little small. Good grief. You look great! Watch out, if he's a crazy one on the inside he'll give you a run for your money on the outside :) We will be in Utah sometime this summer. It was supposed to be May, but that might change so I'll let you know. I will definitely need to come see you and meet the baby!

Mel said...

LOVE the pics! do you have a name for the little guys yet? i had no idea we were due so close to one another! i'm due may 19th. you seriously look great!

The Draxler Days said...

Seriously how cute are you! I love it! So...I haven't taken a single belly picture! I better get to it before the time flies away. Glad you are taking them and oh I love the faces in them!

Becca said...

What a cute pregnant belly. I love all the stages(on others:). We are so excited for you.