Sunday, January 8, 2012
Crawling?? Well, kind of...
Yes, we are way behind on our blog posting, but instead catching up on what has happened since San Francisco, I just couldn't resist posting these few videos. I'm sure they aren't as cute and entertaining as we think they are, but hopefully you enjoy them. We love seeing the progress he's making towards crawling...but with a heaping spoonful of fear about what is going to happen to our house when he does start really crawling! He's busy enough as is without having the extra mobility! He was playing with a book during Elders Quorum today and suddently I realized he had pretty well eaten through the binding...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You guys are torturing him with moving the phone. He is so cute and I was totally entertained by the videos. You need to post more about this little stud.
I needed a good laugh tonight. . .and this did the trick! =) This is definitely one to show to his first date. .. .
so cute! and can we please have some of that hair. Poor Mia!`
I was worried you would never give him the phone. Poor guy :) He's a little lop sided yet but he'll be giving you a run for your money soon.-Nicole
Ha, that's more crawling than anything Paul ever did! Anna is more motivated than Paul, so we'll see if she decides to crawl before she walks. :) Love the videos! (Okay, I only watched the first minute or so of each... but I enjoyed that ;)
Post a Comment