So, that could be snot dripping off his lip, but I'm sure it's just snow melting on his face...either way, too cute to not include. :)
I told you! Dam sledding is apparently an activity that should be avoided on Sunday. Pre-accident conversation went something like this: Jace to Sarah: "You should probably put your feet down so you don't just take off down the hill before everyone else." Ashley to Jace: " I think she knows how to sled." Jace to Ashley: "No, I don't think she does." Jace: 1, Ashley: 0
Obviously I was the one that worked the hardest on the snow cave, I didn't see any pictures of me just sitting around...or maybe I just skipped them, I don't remember. Since Grandma had the driveway plowed out this year we couldn't spend the first morning digging out parking spots so we channeled our energy into a massive snow cave. We didn't quite get the master bedroom and bath finished though...
For those who haven't seen it, Gavin likes to stand on his head a lot, apparently the world is more interesting when viewed upside down. He likes doing the same thing with his alphabet train, he drapes himself over it and plays with whatever is on the other side or inside.
Lindsey has been very proud of herself. Not only is she now baking her own bread, she recently pickled and canned asparagus. Every jar even sealed.
A recent Sunday picture. We take a picture of Gavin every Sunday...usually he has pants on, but hey, who says pants are required?



4 comments:
Thanks for posting Jace! Island Park was fun - let's do it again next year:)
So...you are such a good mom taking a picture every Sunday. I am not good at taking pictures period, let alone every Sunday. Awesome!
I LOVE GAVIN!! I want to eat his sweet face. Thank you for posting...
Loveless....Call me. 901-4410. I need some good vacation ideas and you are always doing something fun and exciting it seems. Any ideas about southern Utah fun?
Post a Comment