As an good race (or tour) would start...at the bathrooms.
Overlooking Jordanelle. And yes, we did have to make quite a climb to get up to get this view! Lindsey loved it...I was just dreaming of the downhill on the other side. Joce thought this picture would make a great Fidelity advertisement.
One 4-5 mile stretch was actually on dirt road. Lindsey looks happy in the picture, but I can tell you she wasn't happy with the road! Nice scenery though. A lot of dead skunks, however.Finally!!
The end. Riding a tour instead of a race is a bit anti-climatic. You get to the end, and everyone is just packing up to go home. There's no finish line, there's no balloons, and nobody cares that you just finished 100 miles! Well, almost, Mom, Sarah, and Laurissa did come to cheer us on at the finish! Thanks guys!

2 comments:
I am adding your link to the "family" blog so be prepared to become the most popular blog ever! :) And thanks for stopping by tonight! It was so fun to see you guys! Let's get together again very soon!
I am mad that I haven't seen this before. We will talk about this later. Also, how did your job interview go? I never heard back from you about it. I assume you are busy being all active and stuff. I am going to try and call you sometime this week.
Post a Comment