I managed to make it out alive, but I am definately sore today! LOVE IT! The professional games we went to were really fun as well. Thanks for coming with us Brett and Casandra!
Hi Lindsey!!! I found your blog through Arianne's! Yay! I am glad you started one. I have totally wondered what you have been up to. It looks like you have been having a blast! So fun! Will you e-mail me your address? mandi.harris at gmail dot com. Truthfully, I don't know why people started writing out e-mail addresses that way - but my guess is for spammers!! Oh well! I am subscribing to your blog right now! Can't wait to hear more updates!
6 comments:
I wish I could have been there to see you play. I really miss you Lyndz. I am going to call you tomorrow, you better be free to talk.
I remember watching your games at USU prepping myself for teh possibility of having to take you to the ER. Glad you are still alive!! :)
Hi Lindsey!!! I found your blog through Arianne's! Yay! I am glad you started one. I have totally wondered what you have been up to. It looks like you have been having a blast! So fun! Will you e-mail me your address? mandi.harris at gmail dot com. Truthfully, I don't know why people started writing out e-mail addresses that way - but my guess is for spammers!! Oh well! I am subscribing to your blog right now! Can't wait to hear more updates!
Hey Linds - will you also e-mail me your address? I think I might try to send out Christmas cards this year! mandi.harris at gmail.com Thanks!
We just saw forever strong, and I was bragging to dave that you were a rugby player! You go girl!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-berhenti-merokok-dan-meningkatkan-stamina-untuk-perokok-aktif
Post a Comment