Saturday, September 18, 2010

Today's Ride

It was decided that we needed one last hurrah before the riding season was over this year. We have put a lot more miles on our bicycles this year than we have the motorcycle so maybe this was the first and last hurrah. Either way, it was a nice day ride. The colors have started to change and we couldn't have asked for better weather. We are pleased to report that at no time during this ride did Chad or his motorcycle break down. I wasn't quite so lucky, but that's another story...

These were taken on the fly, as you can tell I'm sure, but hopefully you get an idea of some of the changing colors.




We met up with Mom and Dad near the start of the Mirror Lake highway(coming from Wyoming.) I think everyone had a great time, despite some hind end aches.


Lindsey's view of the road.




1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

I love Linds view. I honestly can't say I have ever been on a motorcycle. Next time we are down, maybe I should try.