Sunday, September 26, 2010

A hiking we will go...

Okay, I don't know that it was really a hike, more like a Sunday afternoon stroll. We went up to the Ogden overlook up near Snowbasin ski resort. While not as vibrant as during the motorcycle ride last week, the colors were still pretty cool. We kind of felt like we should have brought the whole family along for pictures since that's what everyone else was doing. Too late, just the four of us...

Ogden and the Great Salt Lake in the background.


Our family picture. It took forever to get a picture where Lindsey wasn't screaming or trying to run away. :)

A proud moment for me. Our little watermelon which I had nurtured so carefully finally ripened. I'm sure there's a better way to know, but I ended up having to pick it when one end just popped open. There's one more we are hoping will ripen before it gets too cold.

No comments: