Well, not much to report, but since I've decided to be better about blogging I decided our half this weekend was blog worthy. It was the first year for this half so they struggled a bit doing things like having water to drink. You know, just the minor things... :) There was a girls brunch at I-Hop afterwards with Lindsey, her mom, and Camie and Laurel, some friends who were in the race as well. Not as good as the breakfast burritos I made at home for myself I'm sure.
Lindsey at the finish line.

It was perfect weather for a race. A bit overcast and about 58 degrees by the time we finished.
1 comment:
Where was the race? What were your times? Did you guys place? Jace, you are leaving so many things out. I want to know all the little details. My half is this weekend and they better have water or else.
Post a Comment